Thursday, April 25, 2013

CRY CRY BY T-ARA


Qri: Hey, T-ara
Soyeon: Like a red rose,
You pierced me with thorn-like words
Like a tattoo,
You carve in deeper the more I try to forget you

Hyomin: Cry, cry, can’t you see the music
Hot like fire, you are my boy

Soyeon: Baby can’t you see that look at my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, oh, oh
Hotter than the red sun,
You loved me, don’t make me cry

Hwayoung: Let’s go,
Break it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, yo)
Break it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, yo)
Take it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, come on)

Soyeon: Like an addiction,
I miss and miss you again
Jiyeon: Like a prison,
You must have imprisoned me in you, uh uh

Hyomin: Cry, cry, can’t you see the music
Hot like fire, you are my boy

Soyeon: Baby can’t you see that look at my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, oh, oh
Hotter than the red sun,
You loved me, don’t make me cry

Hwayoung: Let’s go
Ah, ah, yeah,
Let’s dance
Jiyeon:Deep in your eyes

Soyeon: Baby can’t you see that look at my eyes
Look at my eyes that are in sorrow, oh, oh
Hotter than the red sun,
You loved me, don’t make me cry

Soyeon: Please don’t leave me
I don’t believe that you’re gonna come back, oh, oh
Hotter than the red sun,
You loved me, don’t make me cry

Hwayoung: Let’s go,
Break it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, yo)
Break it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, yo)
Take it! (Hyomin: Come on, come on, come on)

T-ara, Time To Love


No comments:

Post a Comment